CrispAds Blog Ads




Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Possible "Big Name" to Challenge McKinney

No, I'm not that big name. But I am hearing rumors (here, here, and here) that someone is about to throw their hat into the ring to challenge Cynthia McKinney here in Georgia. And that name is none other than DeKalb Co. CEO, Vernon Jones. Vernon certainly has the name recognition and political machine to have a strong showing and beat McKinney. There are questions about some of his nutty behavior over the past few years but he would certainly be an upgrade over McKinney.

So if Vernon Jones does indeed decide to run, that may be the trigger for me to throw my support behind him. Regardless whether I end up running against Cynthia or support a stronger candidate, this blog is going to be "Defeat Cynthia" central.