CrispAds Blog Ads




Thursday, January 13, 2005

Introspection

This is a little embarassing, what with my criticism of blogs-discussing-blogs....

I have never been much of a writer in any sense. Now I am a talker of the 1st class, but I've rarely put my thoughts down on.....well, not really paper; whatever. As a result, I'm not sure how to write that really conveys what I am thinking. For those that know me, I can be rather passionate about pretty much everything (I'm sure some of you are using other less-flattering terms about me). So, I'm not sure how to convey that in my writing.

Also, I tend to verbalize my thinking; that is, I generally have to talk things out with others in order to think through what I think about something. As a result, I can sound like quite the moron sometimes by spurting out what I am thinking through.

Any thoughts?