CrispAds Blog Ads




Monday, January 10, 2005

Top 5 Comedies

1. Bottlerocket
Yes, I am deranged....I have seen this well over 100 times. I just can't get enough of it.

"How does an asshole like Bob have such a nice kitchen?" - Dignan
2. Rushmore
The rebirth of Bill Murray. I also think Rushmore represents the best use of music ever in a movie.
"I saved Latin. What did you ever do?"--Max to Mr. Blume

3. The Royal Tenenbaums
The scene where Ritchie shaves and tries to kill himself blows me away every time.

"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've
never heard!" - Royal Tenenbaum

4. The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
Just saw this Friday. I had very high expectations. It started out a tad slow but didn't disappoint. I'm itching to go see this again.

"Cody, be still." [after hitting Cody, the three-legged dog with a rolled up
news paper]
- Allistair Hennessey

5. Swingers
This makes my list if only for the scene of Trent, Sue, and Mike playing videogame hockey.

"I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for super fan 99 over here." - Trent