CrispAds Blog Ads




Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tougher broadcast indecency laws

There is certainly much to debate on this issue. Even though I have two children, I don't generally look towards government to protect my children in this way. I am the LAW in my house. I'd just as soon my kids never watch television. So I am a little ambivalent about efforts to tighten broadcast indecency laws.

Do some Christians want the laws strengthened so that they can just plop their kids down in front of the television for hours?

I am feeling particularly contrarian on this because of this awful picture from Agape Press.



I'm not sure what disturbs me more; the obvious mindless scare tactics or the amazingly poor quality of the picture.

As I have said to friends, let us be "fools for Christ", not simply fools.