CrispAds Blog Ads




Thursday, March 31, 2005

Call to action: stop the exploitation

Like many, I am saddened at the death of Terri Schiavo. I have written very little on the subject but plan to soon. However, I have just discovered something that has angered me as much as anything lately.

For whatever reason, the American Familiy Association couldn't even wait a day to start the exploitation of Terri. Here on their website they are selling "Remember Terri" bumperstickers to promote their "Stop Liberal Judges" website. I do not know anything about this website nor the merits of their argument. It doesn't matter.

This is beyond bad taste and is highly exploitive of Terri. I am particularly disturbed that this would be done by a Christian organization that should know better.

I would encourage all my readers to email the AFA and ask them to remove this bumpersticker from their website. Please be polite.