CrispAds Blog Ads




Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Testing the Power of the Blogosphere

I am curious about how big things can be done by the blogosphere. The blogosphere has obviously had an impact upon politics and journalism and more recently had an impact upon relief efforts after Hurricane Katrina. I'd like to test the blogosphere to do something else big.

I have been invited to play in a charity golf tournament for the Atlanta Metro team of Campus Crusade for Christ, a non-denominational campus ministry. I was very involved in Campus Crusade when I was in college and saw what a huge positive impact this organization has upon college students.

The tournament is being held on November 6th at the Farmlinks golf course in Sylacauga, AL and the accomodations and greens fees have been donated by the Pursell family who own the golf course.

I'd like to see how much money the blogosphere can raise for this charity event. Please consider sponsoring me in support of this worthy cause. If you are interested in sponsoring me in this golf tournament, please email me and let me know how much you are able to donate and I will respond with details on where to send donations and how to get a receipt for tax purposes.