CrispAds Blog Ads




Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cynthia McKinney's "Blog"

So I discovered today that Rep. Cynthia McKinney has a new campaign website with a "blog". Of course, like most politicians, this isn't really a blog because she will rarely update it and will certainly not allow comments. Big shock.

But what struck me most about her first entry is the lack of any discussion of her district. McKinney is watching DVDs from supporters in California, watching DVDs about Muslims in Gujurat, India, and reading a manuscript from a supporter in Florida. And no surprise, she continues to do NOTHING for her constituents in the 4th District of Georgia. Has there ever been a member of Congress to do less for their district than McKinney? I doubt it.

Also, I almost spit out my breakfast when I read her predictable nonsense about her "truth to power" movement. McKinney speaks "truth to power" in the same way that Art Bell of Coast to Coast AM speaks "truth to power".