CrispAds Blog Ads




Friday, October 13, 2006

Introducing Good Will Hinton

I am pleased to announce the arrival of my new group blog, Good Will Hinton.

Over the past year and a half, we have created a great forum here for charitable dialogue between those on the Left and the Right. I have been so pleased at the lack of vitriol and extreme rhetoric and have enjoyed getting to know many of my readers via email and the phone.

I have decided to expand the community that we have created here and have decided that a large group blog along the lines of RedState or DailyKos is the way to go with one big exception.

The fatal flaw at RedState and DailyKos is that they tend to be all about toeing the party line. There is little room for dissent at sites like this. That's fine if that is what you are looking for. But I think many people these days are tired of the typical partisan rhetoric and demogoguery.

To that end, Good Will Hinton is dedicated to gracious and reasonable dialogue between those who disagree. Not only will many of the regulars here at Dignan's 75 Year Plan continue our dialogue, but I will be incorporating contributions from well known figures. I already have commitments from two elected officials and a nationally known author.

This site will remain online for posterity sake. But for great new content, come on over to Good Will Hinton. I would greatly appreciate all of you with links to this blog to update your links to the new site. Thanks!